Gsa Certified Vendor
Gsa Certified Vendor
Nadler Modular is a GSA Schedule Contract Holder GS-07F6030P, offering a variety of permanent and temporary modular building solutions for your government projects.
For over 30 years, Nadler Modular Structures has been providing modern, cost effective, and high quality pre-fabricated buildings for numerous branches of the Federal government as an approved GSA vendor.
Nadler and the GSA
- Meets strict guidelines as a certified GSA vendor
- Competitive preset GSA price schedule
- Strong and established track record with U.S agencies and the military
- GSA specialists with over 30 years experience
Our successful government projects have spanned a broad variety of structures, including: military barracks, mobile offices spaces, disaster recovery, storage, prison facilities, and hospitals. Details of Nadler’s GSA schedule and SIN category are below:
- Schedule Title: 56 – Buildings & Building Materials/Industrial Services & Supplies
- FSC Group: 54 – Pre-Engineered/ Prefabricated buildings and Structures
- FSC Class: 5410
- 361-10A: Pre-Engineered and Prefabricated Buildings and Structures for Storage Solutions
- 361-10E: Pre-Engineered and Prefabricated Buildings and Structures for Professional Facility Solutions; Restrooms, Shower, and Laundry Solutions
- 361-50: Lease/rental of Pre-Engineered/ Prefabricated Buildings and Structures
- 361-32: Installation and Site Preparation for Pre-Engineered/Prefabricated Buildings and Structures
Nadler GSA Specialist:
To learn more about what Nadler Modular Structures can do for your government entity, please contact our GSA specialists above. You will also find additional information on our website in our Government Agencies section, including links to client testimonials and use cases.
Featured Client Use Case
San Juan V.A. Medical Center
This government healthcare project involved Nadler Modular building twenty-five modular units; each tailored to the specific requirements of the Veteran’s Association and built to ensure longevity and structural integrity in the tropical environment of San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Read entire press release: SJVAMC